11.10.2011

The Going Green Store Granville, Ohio

I am so pleased to now be sold out of The Going Green Store in Granville, Ohio!  This quaint store tucked back into a cute little corner right off I-16 on River Rd. is really a must see if you are in the area.  Teresa who runs the shop is a very health conscious, eco-friendly, and sweet as a button gal! You must stop by and say hello and tell her Pulpa sent you!

They have everything from solar chargers and recycled bike tire back-packs to homemade soaps and the cutest little handsewn cloth critter ornaments and dolls for sale!!  Soon, Pulpa's paper products will  be on the shelf and available for you as well.

The Going Green Website

1 comment:

  1. I work in Granville! I have never been to this store, it sounds great. I will have to stop by on a lunch break and check things out. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete