10.28.2013

Motivational Monday - The Sensational Spirit SARK

Namaste' and Good Morning!

"It is our birthright to enjoy ourselves and find all the pleasure in our lives. Pleasure loves company and delights in being discovered!"- SARK

Guess what today is????  

             Motivational Monday!!  


 - SARK


I woke up late this morning which I must admit I love doing. I am not and never really was a morning person.  For any others of you that may procrastinate the morning by sleeping in I am here to let you know, it's ok!!!  It's wonderful!  Sleep in! Revel in you!



I came across an author in my early twenties that spoke and wrote a great deal that I related to and in a way that was thoroughly delightful.  

She is inspiring and colorful and these things make me happy. She considers herself a "spiritualist" and "humanist". I enjoy her so immensely I want to share her with the world. 

She goes by SARK, but her name is Susan Rainbow Ariel Kennedy.  You are reading this blog via the internet, so you can find her as quickly as going to her virtual utopia @ www.planetsark.com or connecting with her via Facebook/Twitter.  Just look up SARK! She is an amazing human being sharing love,light,personal growth and acceptance.

"Self-acceptance is a benefit like awareness. Often awareness is all that's needed for a shift to take place." 
SARKS latest tweet!!

There are 16 Sark books in print! So you can get busy reading and leafing through one of a multitude of colorful and inspiring books! It was through a friend and a book I first stumbled upon her.  The friend loaned the read and since that moment I had a soul sister that probably doesn't know I exist.  

Although, the more I think about it I did know someone who gave me a very colorful poster titled "How to Be an Artist", once taken out of an old school.  It was a SARK poster and I can remember one line was crossed out "Draw on the Walls", remember it was in a school. :) So I had the poster and then someone showed me one of her books, two connections leading me to her light!  It was not an accident.  :)



 - My first Sark Poster (for sale on her website!)


I love to love people that don't even know it, some that don't even deserve it! Dont' you?  Love is grand!Love is healing! 
and SARK we love you!



The first SARK book I read and instantly fell in love with was

Succulent Wild 

Woman

Dancing with Your Wonder Full Self


The second SARK book I read was

Make Your Creative Dreams REAL

A Plan for Procrastinators, Perfectionists, Busy People, Avoiders, and People Who Would Rather Sleep All Day


There are many other great reads from this lovely soul so be sure to find a few at your local bookshop!

SARK YouTube Video Links 
click the titles below to watch SARKS YouTube videos






SARK makes herself available in so many different ways.  She just oozes connection.  You can also call her inspiration phone line.  If you feel INSPIRED to hear her message(or maybe you need a little inspiration)you can call her @ 1-415-546-3742 (EPIC).

"May your friendships continue to evolve and grow, deepen and become even sweeter. May your friendship with yourself expand, and may our paths intersect wherever and however it best lifts and fills us." SARK FACEBOOK POST

I hope you all have enjoyed your introduction to SARK if you are not already familiar with her.  I am sure you will get lost for quite some time if you choose to look into her.


Peace, Love, and Handmade Paper!






No comments:

Post a Comment