1.27.2014

Motivational Monday - Warmth on Frigid Days

I am busy amidst a couple projects as well as getting ready for upcoming art shows this spring, summer, and fall.  I am excited to get out into the sunshine and share my creations.

Alas, I am stuck inside and have been for awhile due to frigid conditions in Ohio.  We also have had about 8 inches of snow in the last couple of days.  Although, Ohio isn't the only state experiencing these below zero temperatures.  It is much of the United States, right now.  


The only things that motivate me on day like today are warm mittens and hot cups of coffee or tea.
But also ….this little heater motivates me to move around and get stuff done.  


Without this warm friend I would be in a shivering ball under a blanket doing absolutely nothing.

Please leave a comment below telling me where you are from and how the weather is looking for you right now. 

Peace, Love, and Handmade Paper,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment