2.14.2014

Fiber Frenzy Friday - Granville Elementary Book Project


This book, titled The Untold Adventures of Ace, was a few weeks in the making and it is a great feeling to know it is done and on time for Mrs. Newell's fifth grade class.  This book will be auctioned off at the Granville Elementary fund raiser and only one lucky person/parent may own this prized possession.  My fingers are crossed that it will make them a lot of money!  

Each child helped write a paragraph to the story as well as an illustration with watercolor.  They did an amazing job at this!

I have come to find that a book of this size is not easy to put together.

Here is a little peak at the inside of the book.





As I mentioned though, it feels good for my part of this job to be done.  Even after making paper for over ten years, to this day, I am still learning.  



Peace, Love(Happy Valentines Day), and Handmade Paper,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment