2.10.2014

Motivational Monday - Dream a Little Dream



Our dreams and future goals inspire and motivate us to get up each day and at least take a step in the direction we are desiring.  

Shoot our dreams and our future goals help ensure that there is ANY reason AT ALL to get out of bed.  Especially when I have a mountain of warm and soft pillows and blankets whispering to me to go back to sleep.  

"Ahh to sleep,  perchance to DREAM…" as William Shakespeare said.  Maybe I don't have to even be awake to dream and visualize.  Hmmm, if this can be worked out and I create a grand future through napping, I will be sure to let you all know.  :)

Knowing what your goal and and dreams are will decide your direction in life, and goodness knows some of us can use a little direction.  
Do you think fish dream?  It is a thought worth pondering!


What are you current dreams? Would you be willing to share them with us here?  Feel free to share your decadent dreamy future with all us if you desire!

I dream to be a fairy and have for a long time!  Still working on this one.  

Peace, Love, Handmade Paper, and Dreams,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment