12.30.2013

Motivational Monday - The New Year


 The New Year is upon us!  This is a time when many are brooding and brainstorming on ways to be better than the year before.  Have you thought about a resolution? Do you usually make one?

The New Year is right around the corner, and the pressure is looming to make a resolution. I have come to realize I do not usually make a resolution at the years finale and I wonder what the true reason behind my inability to "jump" on board (so to say) with all the other of millions of "resolution-ers".


Is it possible I know I will most likely fail miserably at my most hopeful beginnings of my bestest year ever?  Ha, well it's possible.  Could it be I am just that perfect that a resolution would be meaningless for me?  Doubtful.

Or is it something more powerful, more magical, and much less expensive than all those silver sequin tank tops being sold as dresses to under age girls that think since it's for sale it's a good choice.  It's the new year what the hell, maybe they resolve to wear more cloth next year.

I realize every day is a new beginning for me, and I don't need another "commercialized party" to get me excited to start over, begin again, make a goal ( and possibly fail miserably : ) ))

But…if for some reason the New Year is what gets you motivated to make a jump…

...then so be it.  JUMP! 

Happy New Year!  

Here is to a light at the end of all your tunnels.  


Happy New Year my friends!

Peace, Love, and New Beginnings Always!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment