12.09.2013

Motivational Monday - The Ocean and Sunny Days


The Ocean and Sunny Days

These are two things that motivate me to want to be outside and make the most out of a day.  

I believe living in Ohio and being surrounded by white and grays for 3-4 months out of the year, frigid temperatures, and freezing ice and snow storms can take a lot out of a person.  The lack of sunshine and subsequently a lack of Vitamin D can make one feel sluggish and depressed.  


Oh how I long to live where I can wake up on any given day and take a walk in flip-flops.  


The warm sun, cool breezes, lush greenery….these things motivate me.


What is in the picture below motivates me to want to go back to bed and hibernate.
See you all next spring. Just Kidding! :)


Peace, Love, and Waiting on Warmer Weather,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment