12.04.2013

Whimsy Wednesday - Children at the Museum


Photo by Steven Hartline 2013
Photo By Steven Hartline 2013







My nephew and I decided to visit the Columbus Metropolitan Museum in Columbus, Ohio over the weekend.  A lego exhibit was in and he loves legos.  He especially likes when artists build huge things out of them.







 I think the bicycle was his favorite!  








We also were on the hunt for a white mouse.  We almost thought we were not going to find him, but with a little help from a museum worker we were able to scope him out.  Our hint was to look up!

Photo By Steven Hartline 2013

Here are a few other photographs of the lego exhibit!



I love the museum as well, so I am really happy there was something that motivated my nephew in going.  I haven't been in many years. The painting below is my favorite in all of the museum.  It is titled, "Shoko with Red Hat".


William and I had a wonderful adventure in the big city.  We viewed so many beautiful pieces of artwork on our trip.

Chihuly Glass


Peace, Love, and Handmade Paper,
Erin & William







No comments:

Post a Comment