11.04.2013

Motivational Monday - Tantalizing Tea Parties


Today a friend and business/art acquaintance dropped by for a little one on one girl time.  She had heard of a couple of my tea parties before and requested having one.  We finally found a moment that worked well for both us.

We discussed updates in our personal lives, business lives, and also a few future "paper-making integrated into education" ideas sprang forth at the table.  

We had fun getting inspired for a project lesson teaching Ohio public schools basic paper-making skills while also teaching about the first five soil layers on Earth.  What a great way to teach students in such a fun and interactive environment.  I know this would have interested me in my younger years and I would most likely still find it interesting even now.  

Now back to tea!  I love my little tea set that my very sweet husband purchased for me on my birthday this year.  It is an authentic Japanese tea pot and cups.  I love the cute little layered cups.  There is zen and inspiration in a spot of hot tea.  Do you agree?


How about a little sugar and caffeine to get one motivated for the rest of Monday.  It sounds absolutely lovely and I would love a sugary sweet scone. I made sure to grab extras to snack on throughout the day.  Monday sometimes needs a few "pick me ups".  I think these are perfect. YummmMMMmmmY!

I send a virtual cup of tea and scone your direction.  Enjoy!  Happy Monday!

Peace, Love, and Handmade Paper,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment