11.27.2013

Whimsy Wednesday - Ceramic Whimsies


As you all may remember me mentioning in an previous blog, I was married earlier this year.  My wonderful and whimsical Aunt Di and her handsome husband Glen (my uncle) purchased this lovely gravy boat as one of our wedding gifts.  My most awesome father and his lovely confidante Hope purchased the matching butter dish, also for our wedding.  Do they not make a wonderful pair!?!


You can find these two wonderful items and many great other fantastically fun ceramic items @ www.alissaclarkclayworks.etsy.com .


I cannot wait to pull out these two beauties tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner!  I use the butter dish all of the time, but I have yet to use my gravy bowl!  I feel so grown up now that I 
own one.

Not only do they awesome imagery with the hearts, but I love the teal and green hues, and absolutely die over the textures and prints. I almost don't want to use them.  






If anyone wants butter or gravy tomorrow, ask and it shall be 
served.:)Joking (of course), or am I?


Peace, Love, Handmade Paper, and Thanksgiving,
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment